Thursday, September 13, 2007

Winners and New Contest

Congratulations to the latest contest winners. Helen K. in Winchester, VA won the ARC of The Penguin Who Knew Too Much by Donna Andrews. The autographed copy of Whack A Mole by Chris Grabenstein will be heading to Vincent S. in New Milford, CT. The books will be on their way tomorrow.

This week, I put my money where my mouth is. I've been recommending Margaret Coel's books, so I bought a paperback copy of Eye of the Wolf, and had Coel autograph it. I'm giving away that autographed copy.

The second book comes with a caveat. Someone can win an Advanced Reading Copy of
The Chicago Way, a mystery by Michael Harvey, set in Chicago, and reminiscent of Chandler. However, this was a review copy sent to me, so my name and a comment were written on the front. The Chicago Way is NOT a pristine copy, but it's a wonderful way to discover a new author and character.

If you'd like to win either of these books, email me at Email me!. If that link doesn't work for you, the email address is: lholstine@yahoo.com. Your subject line should read Win...whichever title you want. Your message should include your mailing address. Entrants only in the U.S., please.

The contest will end at 6 pm Pacific Time next Thursday, September 20th. Jim will draw the winners, and the books will go out in the mail on Friday. Good luck!

2 comments:

Pat Reid said...

I hope I am not posting this a dozen times. Seem to be having a problem with posting the comment. I gave a friend a Margaret Coel book to read and she liked it so well we wound up giving her all the Coel books for her retirement party. She is such a good writer.

Lesa said...

I only received one posting, Pat. Great! Someone asked if Eye of the Wolf was part of a series, and I sent them back an evil laugh. If you like this one, you're stuck. You'll then want to read the entire series, just like your friend did.

I hope the winner enjoys it!