Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! Welcome to Lesa's Book Critiques in 2008! I hope it's a wonderful year for readers, authors, books, and this blog.

Resolved: To offer interesting book reviews, beginning with tomorrow's Halloween in Oz. I hope you find the reviews fun to read.

Resolved: To offer free books in weekly contests, beginning with two books by Donis Casey. The first contest will start this Thursday, Jan. 3. Check it out!

Resolved: To share author pictures, meetings, and stories of events I attend. Leighton Gage will kick off January, when he appears at the Velma Teague Library on January 23.

Resolved: To continue to offer the best blog I can, with book news, book reviews, and a little personal information.

I'm looking forward to 2008! I hope you'll join me here.

2 comments:

Joy said...

Happy New Year to you, too, Lesa! May this year bring you many blessings!

I will be back. :)

Lesa said...

Thank you, Joy! I'm looking forward to your comments on the blog in 2008. Thank you for reading it.