Thursday, January 17, 2008

Winners and Give Me an R Contest

Congratulations to the winners of the humorous mystery contest. Kathy S. in Hailey, Idaho won the copy of Some Like It Hot-Buttered by Jeffrey Cohen, and Janet W. in Fort Worth, TX won the copy of Troy Cook's 47 Rules of Highly Effective Bank Robbers. Cheryl S. from Fort Pierre, SD will receive the autographed copy of Some Like It Hot-Buttered that will be sent to her from Jeff Cohen. I hope you all enjoy your books.

This week, I'm offering books written by authors whose last names start with R. One lucky winner will receive Natalie M. Roberts' first two books in the Jenny T. Partridge series. Tutu Deadly introduces Partridge, a dance instructor and studio owner. The second fun book, Tapped Out, takes her to a dance competition. These two paperbacks will both go to the same reader.

I'm also offering the ARC of a thriller. The Snow Empress by Laura Joh Rowland features her inspector, Sano Ichiro, in a story set in 17th century Japan.

So, would you like Natalie M. Roberts' humorous mysteries, or a thriller by Rowland? If you'd like to win one of these books, email me at Email me!. If that link doesn't work for you, the email address is: lholstine@yahoo.com. Your subject line should read Win...Roberts or Rowland, whichever author you want. Your message should include your mailing address. Entrants only in the U.S., please.

The contest will end Thursday, January 24 at 6 a.m. MT. Thursday night, I'll be meeting author Leighton Gage at the Velma Teague Library. Jim will draw the winners at that time. The winners will be notified, and the books will go out in the mail the next morning. Good luck!

5 comments:

Joy said...

Congratulations to the winners!

I cannot believe I never got back to e-mailing you my interesting in winning Cohen's book. Crud, crud, crud!

Lesa said...

Now, Joy. Don't kick yourself. And, I bought that book since it was one I HAD to read. It met my expectations. Since it's a paperback, maybe you want to pick it up.

See, Jeff would be proud of me, suggesting that someone BUY the book!

readingissomuchfun said...

Congratulations to the winners. Even though I didn't win that is ok I will be buying the book soon :)

I just entered for the other contest thank you :)

Hugssss
LindaH

Lesa said...

Thanks for reading the blog, entering the contests, and buying the books, Linda. (smile)

readingissomuchfun said...

You are welcome and Thank You for introducing me to new authors :)

Hugssss
LindaH