Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday Salon - Blog Awards!

I wanted to thank Kathrin and Yvonne for the blog awards today. It means a lot to me. Kathrin presented me with three of them. She's been an online friend for three or four years on ARM, a mystery list. She's a college student in Germany who blogs at Secret Dreamworld of a Bookaholic. When Kathrin presented me with awards, I became an international award winner! (smile)








Thank you, Kathrin!

And, Yvonne at Socrates' Book Reviews presented me with the Sisterhood Award.



Thank you, Yvonne!

I understand these awards are all supposed to be passed on. I also know that each award asks the recipient to nominate ten more people. I'm going to accept the awards graciously, and just ask that you read some of the blogs on my blog list. I wouldn't be following them if they weren't good blogs. So, I nominate everyone I follow because they have interesting blogs. Enjoy them!

10 comments:

Kathrin said...

My pleasure, Lesa! I love giving awards I receive to blogs I love to read :-)
Oh, and we've known each other for almost 5 years. It was in 2004 that I became an ARMie!
Kathrin

Blodeuedd said...

Congrats on those awards :D

Lesa said...

Thank you, Kathrin. It felt longer than 3 or 4 years, but I couldn't remember when you joined ARM. Once people join and participate for a while, it seems as if we've been friends forever!

Lesa said...

Thank you, Blodewedd. It was such an honor to receive all of them.

Kathrin said...

Oh yes, Lesa :-) It sure seems like that. I actually consider you family!

Lesa said...

Me, too, Kathrin. It's nice to have a niece in Germany!

Kathrin said...

I think I love having you as an aunt :-D

Literary Feline said...

Congratulations on the awards, Lesa! They are definitely well deserved!

Lesa said...

Thanks, Kathrin. (grin)

Lesa said...

Thank you, Wendy!