Friday, February 17, 2012

Jen's Book Thoughts - Heroes vs. Villains

I'll admit I was exhausted Thursday night. Two blogs each day for the last two days. They may seem quick, but they each take some time to write. And, with meetings after meetings at work lately, I haven't even had my hour lunch hour to read. But, I had to write something here today. My family thinks I'm sick if nothing shows up. (grin - And, I love them for checking on me like that!)

So, while I finish the latest book, I'm going to send you to Jen Forbus' blog, Jen's Book Thoughts. Jen kicked off the nominations for her annual Crime Fiction Bracket Tourney this week. This year's theme - Heroes vs. Villains. Right now, you have the chance to nominate your favorite crime fiction heroes and villains for the tournament.

Check out Jen's blog for details about the tournament and the nominations.

Me? I'm writing this at 9:15 p.m. on Thursday night. I'm heading off to bed. Long, long days right now.

4 comments:

Judy Starbuck said...

Your family members aren't the only ones checking up on you every day. I have to start my mornings with you, too. I'm toasting you with my first cup of coffee! Take care and get some rest. Sleep is the best healer! XO

Lesa said...

Thank you, Judy. I love knowing that you're thinking of me every morning with that first cup of coffee.

Karen C said...

Hope you're able to catch up on your sleep and relax a bit.

Lesa said...

Thanks, Karen. I did both. And, I have a book review ready for tomorrow!