Saturday, July 28, 2012

Olympics

No blog today. I worked all day Friday on a couple projects, and came home to watch the opening ceremonies of the Olympics. I'm certainly not putting the Olympic rings up on my blog. The Olympic Committee doesn't seem to have a sense of humor, and they blocked a funny post featuring Queen Elizabeth and Daniel Craig parachuting into the stadium. Too bad. It was funny.

So, in honor of track and field, here's an Internet picture of athletes getting ready for their event. (There will be a real blog tomorrow.)


6 comments:

Carol N Wong said...

Please tell which kitty wins the gold!

Carol

Lesa said...

I doubt if any cat will even finish the race, Carol.

Rosemary said...

Mine would just give me their most patronising looks and ask Why? :)

Cute photo!

Lesa said...

Rosemary,

I agree. I put pictures up on Facebook of the Holstine cat competitions. Events so far were napping, snacking & washing. They're much more interested in those events than the one shown here.

Jane R said...

These kitties look pretty intense. Obviously they take their competitions seriously. I have a Golden Retriever who would no doubt take the gold in sleeping (and probably cuddling as well). He's a world champion!

Lesa said...

I've never seen cats look that intent, except when they were getting ready to pounce on something. They must have had something waiting, but how they kept all the cats in the boxes is beyond me. Mine never would have stayed!