Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sunday

After three long weeks working on a project at work, we can see the end. I took Saturday and went to the Phoenix Art Museum to see the National Theatre (London) production of Frankenstein with Benedict Cumberbatch as the creature.

Noir kind of day, as evidenced by this picture taken by Chantelle Osman. And, just couldn't work up any energy after getting home.

So, all I can say is, after three weeks, ending with an achy back, tired feet and legs, and a loss of two pounds (YAY!), today, I'm crashing. I'm home with the cats and a book, and none of us are leaving the house.





So, no real blog today. We're resting.


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the cat picture, Lesa. Sometime we all need that. Hope you have a good, relaxing day. Christie

bermudaonion said...

Enjoy a nice, relaxing day!

Nancy said...

You certainly do deserve a rest. Ahhh!

Carol N Wong said...

Enjoy! You have really earned it!

Ingrid King said...

Any blog with a cat picture is a real blog! Have a nice relaxing Sunday, Lesa!

Lesa said...

Thanks, everyone! I'm enjoying my day off. Read the entertainment section of the newspaper, reading a good book, and cuddled with four cats.

Kay said...

Hope the day brings good rest, good reading & lots of kitty cuddles! Also hope the week ahead is slower paced for us all, Lesa.

Page said...

Enjoy your day. I too am nesting and enjoying the day with my cat.

Jane R said...

It sounds like you are enjoying an ideal day. The photo of the contented kitty says it all. Take care.

BPL Ref said...

Love the cat photo! Hope you will review the movie as well. I went to both versions (Cumberbatch as monster and Miller as monster) and found both versions compelling.
Jeanne

Lesa said...

I'm afraid, Jeanne, I don't really feel qualified to review the movie, although I thought it was fascinating. I only saw one. Loved Cumberbatch as the monster, though.

Lesa said...

Sounds as if everyone is enjoying cats today. I'm sure that's making a number of cats as contented as cats can be.

Beth Hoffman said...

You work so hard ... enjoy every moment of rest you can get!

kathy d. said...

A day at home with the cats and a good book! A perfect day! I'd just add some sun tea to the mix and it would be a vacation day.

The hat is a terrific look for you.

Who is that adorable kitten? Is he/she a new addition?